Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Morning Adventure (still here)

This morning, I had to wake up at 7:45. The cleaners were coming between 8-8:30 to do more than the average cleaning job (think spring cleaning to the max). This meant that I had to get out of the house because I would have no where to go, so I hopped into the CRV and ventured over to my neighborhood Starbucks! 

It's been a generally relaxing morning so far. I got an egg white spinach and feta breakfast wrap and a chai latte. I was careful not to venture too far from my diet. The breakfast wrap only has 290 cals plus 10g of protein and 3g of fiber. Also, it's low in sugar and fat.. perfect! The drink is about the same amount of cals but I'd rather not look at the sugar content... 




Not a bad setup don't you think? 

No comments: