Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Been A While.. here's what I've been up to

So as I am currently in the process of digressing away from my finals week work, I decided to blog. I know it's been forever since I last blogged so I figured my first post since the summer should be about the changes I've forgone since my last post!

So I like to think it's worth noting that the biggest change has come from my body. Since the beginning of the summer until this point, I have lost 20+ pounds. Needless to say freshman year of college did me dirty…

Here are some transformation pics:




















For those of you guys struggling from weight issues or self esteem issues, it is possible to get through it all. I've been there, I've felt that pain and struggle and I can tell you that going through it sucks but getting to the result is SO WORTH IT! 

No comments: