Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Perfect Trail Mix Recipe

Trail mix is a perfect snack for an afternoon pick-me-up.  It has tremendous health benefits and does wonders for your body (if you're on the path to a healthier lifestyle). Just the other day, I put together what I'd like to call the perfect trail mix. All you need for this amazing trail mix is eight ingredients!

  1. Craisins
  2. Dried Blueberries
  3. Salted or unsalted peanuts
  4. Salted or unsalted almonds
  5. White chocolate chips
  6. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
  7. Coconut shavings
  8. Cranberry Pecan granola mix (Back to Nature brand) 
Now, when I put it all together, I eye-balled each ingredient. You can put how ever much or little you want into your trail mix.  It tastes delicious and is also good for you. Try it! 


No comments: