Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Journey to a Healthier Me

So it's finals here at this fine University and that means that we're all stressing and then we head home. Packing everything is going to be the biggest pain in my ass (I have to do it twice). I'm not excited to leave my boyfriend who lives 2 1/2 hours away in northern NJ. However I'm pumped about starting a new lifestyle of: EATING WELL AND EATING FRESH.

For those of you reading this from home, don't ever take for granted how lucky you are if you have fresh fruits and veggies readily available to you! I am starting a whole new lifestyle through food. Just so you know, I'm a total foodie. I love cooking, preparing, reblogging and watching food on TV (The Food Network which I'm actually watching right now). I'm so excited to get to go home and eat the healthy and wholesome food my mom buys and prepares. It really is funny how one can take something so little for granted. 

This is my journey to a healthier me. 

I will be eating things like:

  • organic greek yogurt
  • fresh fruits (all kinds)
  • green tea
  • black tea
  • fresh veggies
  • wholesome grains (qinoa, wheatberries, black rice)
  • fresh cheeses
And much much more!! 

The healthier me starts this Saturday when I return home

(Updates to come) 



 



No comments: