Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Obsessions

Hello trusty readers! I know I haven't been on my blog in a while, but heres to a summer bountiful with posts! 

Okay, so lately I've been obsessed with two things: Yogi green tea and my Fitbit. 

Thanks to my lifestyle change about 10 months ago, I've dropped 35 pounds and counting. Its been a tough and long road thus far, but I couldn't be happier with the results. Yogi green tea and my Fitbit have been a tremendous help in my road to success these last few months.

As hopefully all of you know, green tea has AMAZING health benefits. Some of those benefits include but are not limited to: the prevention of some cancers, the lowering of high cholesterol levels,  and finally an INCREASE in the METABOLISM which leads to FAT BURNING (this is huge, hence the caps). 

My favorite Yogi green tea flavor is Blueberry Slim Life, I drink it every morning and have been for months. I also love pomegranate! I also love Yogi teas because they have amazing and inspirational quotes on each tea bag (I save all of mine). 

My second obsession is my Fitbit. If I have ever talked to you, I am sure I've recommended this amazing product to you. It has encouraged me to get moving and workout more than anything else in this world. I swear this is the key to weight loss success. I got it for Christmas and it has helped me to lose a whopping 18 pounds. 

What a Fitbit does is track: your steps, miles, floors climbed, active minutes, and calories burned based on your daily activity and your weight and age. It has been such an encourager for me and I recommend it to all!! 

My boyfriend (Anthony) got one and he loves it. He's lost about 40 pounds as well! 

These two products are things I use in my everyday life. I ABSOLUTELY recommend you buy both, you will not regret that decision! 

Fin.

P.S. feels good to be back :-)





No comments: